Loading...
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Bad Bruins are BACK!

I'm going to date myself here with this, but when I was a kid, I loved everything about Bobby Orr and the Boston Bruins. The Celtics and Red Sox weren't bad either, but as a Canuck growing up in downtown Toronto, hockey ruled.

Today's the first day in probably over two decades that I watched quite a bit of a Bruins hockey game....

I missed the first period because of a meeting...and I missed part of the third because of a jog...but oh! wow! what a second period!!

The Bruins, having lost the first two games in close battles, cracked this series wide open with today's 8-1 slaughter of Vancouver.

The Bruins of today are different in respect to level of finesse...but they have the same big hearts I remember them having in the early '70s.....

Heart....one can't live happily without it.

Here's to heart...and here's to the Bruins!

No comments: